Prime Time Sacco is seeking to recruit a professional, self-motivated and result oriented person to fill the vacancy of the CEO.
A letter signed by the Sacco Chairman dated Sep 11, 2023 stated that the applicant should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in business development related field or its equivalent
- A master’s degree and accounting certification CPA/ACCA will be an added advantage
- A minimum of 10 years of working experience in a DT Sacco and/ or financial institution working at a senior management level
- Computer literacy and knowledge of Navision ERP will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of the Sacco business model and other operational issues of the Sacco
- Good analytical, communication and writing skills
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Must possess high degree of integrity
- Must have a track record of good management and development skills
- Must have the ability to network with stakeholders
Applications must have attached copies of Identity Card, CV, Certificates and other testimonials.
Interested applicants must be above 35 years of age. Applications should be made to the Sacco Chairman not later than October 2, 2023.
By Rosemil Oduor
Kindly follow us via our social media pages on Facebook: Sacco Review Newspaper for timely update